Skip to main content
Show Navigation & Search
- Dorling, M., Selby, C., and Woollard, J. (2015). Evidence of Assessing Computational Thinking. IFIP 2015, A New Culture of Learning: Computing and Next Generations. Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Dorling, M., and White, D. (2015). Scratch: A Way to Logo and Python. SIGCSE 2015, Proceedings of the 46th SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer science education. Kansas City, Missouri, USA: ACM.
- Dimitriadi, Y., Marshman, P. and Dorling, M., (2015). Exploring gender imbalance in Computer Science: female school students' perceptions of access and engagement in Computing.
- Sentance, S., Dorling, M., and Humphreys, S. (2014). The Network of Teaching Excellence in Computer Science and Master Teachers. WiPSCE 2014, 9th Workshop in Primary and Secondary Computing Education.
- Sentance, S., Dorling, M., and NcNicol, A. (2013): Computer Science in secondary schools in the UK: Ways to empower teacher. ISSEP 2013, Proceeding of the 6th International Conference on Informatics in Schools: Situation, Evolution, and Perspectives - Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 7780, 2013, pp 15-30.
- Sentance, S., Dorling, M., NcNicol, A., and Crick, T. (2012). Grand challenges for the UK: upskilling teachers to teach computer science within the secondary curriculum, WiPSCE ’12, Proceedings of the 7th Workshop in Primary and Secondary Computing Education (Pages 82-85).
- Dorling, M., (2012) The Teaching of Relational Databases and Structured Query Language (ISBN 978-1-907207-57-0). HEA 2012, The Higher Education Academy: Information & Computer Systems
- Dorling, M., (2011) The Teaching of: Cloud Computing and Databases (ISBN: 978-0-9565220-5-4). HEA 2011, The Higher Education Academy: Information & Computer Systems